Through the Avid MediaCentral Platform, Avid is enabling Adobe Premiere Pro to connect into Avid’s production environment. By using Premiere Pro’s Extension Panel in conjunction with Avid MediaCentral | UX , Adobe Premiere Pro users can now collaborate with Avid users on an unprecedented level. Customers can mix and match tools to fit their workflow needs and budgets.
The MediaCentral Premiere Pro Connector presents the Avid MediaCentral | UX HTML5 user interface within the Premiere Pro user interface.
This panel allows the Adobe editor to connect to the Avid asset management realm including:
- Interplay | Production
- Interplay | MAM
The MC | UX panel enables Premiere Pro editors to:
- Search for media assets via the central Media | Index
- Chat/communicate with other MC | UX users
- Navigate database hierarchies
- See, add, and modify metadata
And more importantly, register Avid Assets to Premiere Pro Projects for Editing in Place:
- Check out master clips in Premiere supported formats
- Check out simple sequences for in-place editing
- Send rendered sequences back to Avid
- Access Avid media not directly supported in Premiere via optional conversion to MXF OP-1a and simple XML shotlists
The MediaCentral Premiere Pro Connector is licensed as a MediaCentral Advance license and can be ordered either via its dedicated part number (recommended for tracking purposes) part number 9935-71721-00 or the MediaCentral Advance license.
The MediaCentral Premiere Pro Connector needs to be installed manually on each Adobe machine; it can be downloaded from my.avid.com
For more details please contact email@example.com