Avid announce Pro Tools | MTRX a new audio interface for Pro Tools | HDX and HD Native systems completing the range of their existing HD IOs.
Developed for Avid by Digital Audio Denmark, the Pro Tools | MTRX is a powerful multi-format I/O for Pro Tools with the same sonic qualities of DAD’s AX32 legendary AD and DA converters. It can be used as both a Pro Tools HD Interface or an integrated monitor section for Avid Control Surfaces (Pro Tools | S6 and S3) for use in Post Production and Music Studios.
Features include modular interface options, Eucon controlled monitor functionality, a massive integrated router, high quality analog input, output and Mic Pre card options plus support of AES, MADI, Dante and analog I/O (via optional cards).
The Pro Tools | MTRX comes standard with dual internal power supplies, 16 AES I/O, a Coaxial MADI I/O pair, 2 mini DigiLink, and since the device can be used as an extended monitor facility for the Avid S6 and the S3 as well as other Eucon surfaces, the unit comes with DADman software (for remote control and Config from Mac or PC) and a copy of the Pro | Mon license enabling the user to control sources, monitors and speaker sets directly from the S6 Channel strips and Master Touch Module.
In use, a single workstation can control multiple MTRX units or multiple workstations can have synchronized control from a single MTRX.
- Extended monitor control and flexible routing with Pro Tools | S6, S3, and other EUCON surfaces
- 64-channel Pro Tools | HD interface (Dual 32 Channel Mini-DigiLink Ports) DigiLink Auth license Card included
- Connect and route sources through AES3, MADI, Dante, and/or SDI I/O (optional)
- High-quality mic preamps for remote control from Pro Tools
- Up to 48-channel A/D and D/A
- Automatic sample rate conversion on inputs
Shipping soon; email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information or a demo.